Monday 16 October 2017

strory of a Blind Man and his beautiful wife !


Once A man married a beautiful girl.. and  He loved her very much.  One day she developed a skin disease.  Slowly she started to lose her beauty.  It so happened that one day her husband left for a tour.  While returning he met with an accident & lost his eyesight.  However, their married life continued as usual. ..

 But as days passed she lost her beauty gradually. Blind husband did not know this and there was not any difference in their married life.  He continued to love her and she also loved him very much.  One day she died.  Her death brought him a great sorrow.  He finished all her last rites and wanted to leave that town...

A man from behind called and said, “Now how will you be able to walk all alone?  All these days your wife used to help you”.  He replied, “I am not blind.  I was acting because if she knew l could see her skin condition due to a disease, it would have pained her more than her disease.  I didn’t love her for her beauty alone, but I fell in love with her caring and loving nature.  So I pretended to be blind.  I only wanted to keep her happy”….

No comments:

Post a Comment